Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Catch Up

It has been a year since my last blog post. That is about the time I signed up for Facebook. Here are some pics to catch up.


This picture was taken by me at my older brother, Aaron's house on July 24, 2011. I told my Mom that she looked "sexy" but I don't think that she liked that compliment. She did look so beautiful though, and she never believes me when I tell her that. I love this picture.











This picture was taken the day that my younger brother Curtis maried Stosh in Moab, Utah. It was last June...18th? Not sure about what day in June but this is George and his first cousin once removed, Arianna. It's his first cousin's, daughter. My neices, baby girl. So sweet. I love that he is standing on his tippy toes trying to be taller.






I have a funny video of the two of them at lunch the next day.














Shown in picture, Ryan (holding George), myself, my Aunt Verla, Mom and Dad. We are standing right outside of the Boise Temple just after she was sealed to her deceased Husband Glen. This was in September or October of 2011. I was so happy to get to see my most favorite Aunt and she looked so beautiful in her Wedding dress.














This is all of the cousins that made it to George's 1st Birthday party at Grandma and Grandpa Griffith's on June 23, 2011. (Standing) Conner, Sarah, Katelyn & Tosha. (Seated) Ava, Brynlee, hidden behind George is Maddie, Grace, Baylee and Carson.














This is one of the family pictures we had done in December of 2011. George loves to play with the football...any ball really. He is such a boy!




















No comments:

Post a Comment