Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Daniel Summit


Saturday Ryan and I were invited to go snowmobiling with my brothers, Jeff and Aaron, or as they call it, sledding. We don't leave George very often on the weekends, if fact we have only left him once before and that was on our 1 year Wedding Anniversary. And I have never been on a "sled" before and to tell you the truth I was extremely nervous (I didn't sleep much the night before). (Looks like Ryan is sleeping is this picture)

We met them up at Daniel Summit in Heber, Utah. We had a nice hot breakfast (I had the waffles with strawberries and Ryan had the biscuits and gravy). Then we got all bundled up and went cruising. Once I got going I felt very comfortable, just as I do on my 4 wheeler. Ryan and I followed Aaron and Jeff up and down the hills all morning and afternoon. It was a perfect day and I really enjoyed spending the day with my husband and brothers. (Pictured above from left to right: Jeff, Ryan, Steph and Aaron).

Sunday we took George and Buddy out for a walk. This is a daily occurrence in the warmer seasons and we try to get out as much as possible in the winter. If it's above 40 degrees Fahrenheit then it's warm enough.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment