Thursday, March 24, 2011

Nine months old and counting...









What a joy this boy is to Ryan and I. In the Disney movie Dumbo the young Dumbo elephant has a chance to go see his Mother, who is caged up in a train car. She can only reach her trunk outside of the window and down to his height. He swings in her large trunk and the song Baby Mine plays. It makes me cry just thinking about it. I love that song and sing it to George often, here are the lyrics: Baby mine, don't you cry Baby mine, dry your eyes Rest your head close to my heart Never to part, baby of mine Little one when you play Don't you mind what you say Let those eyes sparkle and shine Never a tear, baby of mine If they knew sweet little you They'd end up loving you too All those same people who scold you What they'd give just for The right to hold you From your head to your toes You're not much, goodness knows But you're so precious to me Cute as can be, baby of mine

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steph! I went into work yesterday, but heard you were home with George because he's sick! Bummer! I'm so sad that I missed you. It's so fun to see your cute pics of George. Beckett is also crawling like a champ and is pulling himself up on all of the furniture and kitchen cupboards. I think he'll be walking in the next month or two. We need to get together. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete